The objective of this WP is to carry out the necessary activities which will bridge the gap between the software to predict the slipping coefficient obtained as a result of ULTRAGRIP project and a new software ready for commercialisation addressed to the footwear sector, with the ability to design soles and to predict their friction behaviour.
Description of work:
- Collecting of TR and TPU sole samples for scale-up study.
- Scale-up of ULTRAGRIP CoF prediction mathematical model.
INESCOP must carry out the slipping characterisation necessary to feed the predictive model.
This information is:
- Experimental result of CoF according to EN-ISO 13287.
- Measurement of the sole parameters which must be feed in the CoF predictive model, according to the defined ULTRAGRIP methodology.
- CoF predictive-CAD software programming
- Software tutorial
- Software installation at participanting SMEs